Dubai has become the hub of myriads of business opportunities offered to entrepreneurs for setting up their companies at the top-ranked free zones. The emirate is occupied with more than 40 free zone areas. Jebel Ali free zone is one of the most influential industrial free zones in Dubai.
Health care, education, e-commerce, construction, retail business, recruitment agency, travel agency, hospitality, transportation or logistics, security, fashion, entertainment, real estate, financial services, courier business, and many more businesses have positioned themselves in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
While doing company formation in Jebel Ali free zone, one must fulfill the licensing requirements of concerned authorities so that their business units can be made legal. There are various kinds of licenses that are offered in this zone including trading license, industrial license, offshore registration, innovation license, national industrial license, e-commerce license, service license and so on.
What are the benefits of doing company formation in the Jebel Ali free zone?
Perhaps Jebel Ali free zone is the best location for setting numerous businesses without even following some policies. Here, one is welcome to collaborate in business activities with investors and other clients with a high probability of growth and development. The following are some benefits that one can enjoy during the company formation process.
- Complete foreign ownership – According to foreign law, a local sponsor with his/her 51% of shares is needed during the company formation in a foreign country. However, one can release the stress of consulting a local sponsor while forming their business units in the Jebel Ali free zone as the zone offers 100% foreign ownership to people who are planning to set up their business on the lands of the UAE.
- Acquire multiple visas without any requirement of physical office space– Small businesses are allowed to take three visas without acquiring physical office space. One just needs to sign up to Jebel Ali-desk option and you will be provided with desk space and other office services, including a conference room for conducting meetings with investors, and other concerned people associated with the business.
- 100% exemption of tax on personal or corporate income or earnings
- There is no currency barrier in the Jebel Ali free zone
- Also, there are zero restrictions on hiring employees
- No constraints on capital repatriation
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- No capital deposit is required in the company formation process in Jebel Ali free zone
- Being near to the port, Jebel Ali Free Zone attracts many foreign investors and has been a center of business for many multinational companies.
If you are also planning to set a business in Jebel Ali free zone, then consult a professional business consultant who can eliminate the risk and ensure success in your development phase. Arab Business Consultant is your one-stop solution for setting up a business in Jebel Ali free zone.