Visa Services in Dubai
At Arab Business Consultant we offer visa services in Dubai, UAE for both individual and corporate clients. We have a team of experienced PRO,s who can take care of the entire visa application process.
Residence visas can be categorized as:
Employment Visa Procedure in Dubai
If anyone needs to live and work in Dubai, a work visa is required. A business contract or a legitimate job offer is required before going forward with the visa application.
The employment is a multiple entry visa, the edge is to leave and re-enter in the country any time without any other formality.
- There must be a work contract or a job offered by the UAE based company.
- The company ought to request the work visa for a person at the Immigration Department.
- In terms, there should be a legitimate passport, be aged between 18 to 60 (over 60 for certain professions), be healthy and possess particular skills or qualifications.
- Some diseases like HIV, tuberculosis or hepatitis C tests are systematically carried out, and in case of infection, a person won’t be allowed to live in UAE.
Your credentials need to be authenticated both by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the embassy or consulate of the UAE in your native country.
Partner/Investor Visa in Dubai
The Immigration Department is liable for issuing a Partner visa and does not need the approval from the Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs.
The investor visa is taken by opening a UAE based Company and will be valid for three years.
Married couples can sponsor each other for a residency visa in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the rest of the UAE Free zones.
There are some conditions when applying to sponsor your wife or husband.
- The sponsor should have a payroll of AED 4,000 per month, or AED 3,000 if the company provides accommodation.
- This may have raised to AED 5,000 or 6,000 per month without accommodation
- For females to sponsor their husband there are defined professions for example
- Teachers, doctor, engineer or equivalent. Her minimum salary should beAED 5,000.
We at Arab Business Consultant assist our clients at every stage starting from inception to completion of the visa, including medical, emirates ID processing and with a wide range of visa services in Dubai. We work very closely with the high officials of the Dubai government and ministries.
Get a free UAE business set up consultation
Office: +971 565472007
Mobile: +971 43336690
Address: Office # 501, Saheel Tower 1
Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE