Dubai License – Why You Should Acquire a Trade License in Dubai
Dubai is a dream city to live in but also the center for starting new companies. It is well-known for its ideal lifestyle and extravaganza infrastructure. It also serves as a entryway to new and upcoming economic powers of the regions. Worldwide companies are attracted to Dubai as it provides strong legal framework combined with low taxes. Also, there is no limit to resources provision such as warehousing, modern office space, power supply, world-class connectivity and an internationally sourced manpower base.
Here at Arab Business Consultant, we have a team of business setup experts who can guide you to choose the best options basis your requirements.
Benefits Of Business Set Up With Dubai Mainland
- 100% Foreign Ownership (Professional License)
- No limit on the number of visas (depending on the size of the office space)
- No yearly auditing
- Business Friendly Environment
- Office premises anywhere in mainland Dubai
- Less restriction related to ownership and visa procedure as compared to other jurisdictions.
- No corporate tax
- More choice on business activities
- World Class Infrastructure
- No limitation in office space requirement and recruiting process.
Why Arab Business Consulting?
Arab Business Consultant is always completely transparent when providing our clients with the details related to setting up business in UAE. A large part of this is simply ensuring we offer the flexibility to provide you with the exact package that suits your need, it can be Trade license (single owner), trade license with two or more than 2 shareholders, visas for employees or dependants. We will help you to select the option precisely you need so that you pay for what you get.
- Business set up
- Renewal of license
- PRO service
- Visa services
- Company stamp
- Free zone companies and establishment – UAE `
- Off shore company - UAE
- Off shore company – world wide
- Main land LLC
Types of Licenses offered by Dubai Mainland
- Professional License
- Commercial License
- Industrial License
Types of Formation
- Sole Establishments
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Civil Works Companies
- Representative Office
- Branch of Foreign Companies
Packages - Dubai Mainland License Cost
Fees for Formation of Limited Liability Company in Dubai (LLC Dubai Estimated Cost)
[table id=9 /]
- For normal trading company chamber of commerce fees is AED 1200 per year and in case of an industrial company fees comes to AED 2200.
- For normal trading company waste fees for municipality is AED 1000 per and in case of an industrial company fees is to AED 2000.
- For foreign trade name there is an extra fees of AED 2000 per year.
- For the formation of General trading company one-time fees of AED 15,000 is required.
- For Contracting License one time fees of AED 10,000 is required.
- For Real Estate Brokers Company fees for Economic Department of AED 5,000/- is required.
- 5 % of Amount premises rent to be paid to Government. It is added once the annual office rent is determined
5 % of Amount premises rent to be paid to Government. It is added once the annual office rent is determined
[table id=10 /]
- Passport Copy
- 2 Photos
- Time Taken (approximately 3-4 Days)
Employment Visa Cost Breakup (Estimated Cost)
[table id=11 /]
- UAE national or a GCC national must be a local sponsor. A 100% UAE Company can also be a sponsor.
- All above mentioned cost is approx. cost, the cost can be changed as per
Required Documents for LLC Company Formation in Dubai
Documents required for Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application, as well as proof of reserved trade name.
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport (together with residence permit / visa details for non-GCC states nationals).
- For UAE nationals Photocopy of applicant’s naturalization identification is required.
- No-objection letter from the applicant’s current sponsor for non GCC nationals.
- Photocopy of the director’s passport, and no-objection letter from the director’s current sponsor.
- For applicants under 21 years permission from the court is needed to practice business.
- Issuance of approval by other Government authorities according to the type of activity. If the partner is an existing corporate entity in UAE or abroad then The Company’s Board of Directors resolution is needed to subscribe to the new company (the resolution must be attested by consulate and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and duly translated into Arabic/UAE embassy/ consulate or by a GCC state embassy).
Documents required after getting the Initial Approval
- Initial Approval receipt.
- All documents submitted before in order to get the Initial Approval.
- For the Office/warehouse tenancy contract must be attested by planning department and civil defense department of Dubai municipality along with location plan.
- Original photocopy of the Memorandum of Association duly authenticated by the Notary Public. Contract of Limited Liability Company.
- The Memorandum of Association and the Commercial Register Certificate must be attested by consulate and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and duly translated into Arabic /UAE embassy / consulate or by a GCC state embassy) If the partner is an existing corporate entity in UAE or abroad.
Get a free UAE business set up consultation
Office: +971 42222652
Mobile: +971 568006700
Address: Office PO Box 93745 – Dubai, UAE